We’re here to help you solve all your IT issues fast. Get ready to live bug free!
Printers are reliable but sometimes they malfunction due to various reasons and show error messages.
Nothing is worse than making great time with a project only to hit the wall when it comes time to print! Printers can present a maddening range of problems to consumers. They run through ink too fast, their output quality may be flawed, they may print at a snail’s pace, paper may regularly jam. Sometimes, they’ll just refuse to print at all, and just sit there while you fume.
You can’t have used a printer without facing the common printer problem of low ink warnings. Every single printer in the world today had become so advanced that it comes with an early warning system for low ink levels. Fortunately, many of these situations are resolvable.
- Printer freezing
- Unable to connect to your printer
- Set-Up and configure wireless printer
- Wi-fi connection Set-Up
- Install, re-install and Update Drivers
- Resolve printer offline Issue
- Printer won’t print
- Printer claims it’s running out of ink, but still can print
- The printed text looks lousy.
- Can’t print from my mobile device
- MFP won’t scan anymore
- Printer is too slow when give commands from a Mobile device
- The printer is too Slow
- A print image is being superseded over another
- Print from my phone or tablet
If you are relying on your laptop for work, school, or just to play a couple of casual games, there’s no doubt that at some point, it will have problems. You know what they say, “Nothing lasts forever.” However, it does not mean we have to tolerate IT issues.
Nothing can quite ruin your day as much as finding your computer has a virus.
Even before you’re aware of a virus infecting your computer, you may be dealing with frustrating symptoms.
Your computer will not always show symptoms if it’s infected, don’t panic and call Wiztek!!!
- – No internet connection
- – Slow Hard Drive
- – Touch pad touchiness
- – Bad Keyboard
- – Unresponsive app
- – Overheating
- – Blue Screen
- – Your Computer Slows Down
- – Crashing
- – Pop-ups
- – Hard Drive Malfunction
- – Running Out of Storage Space
With the high rate of revolution in the world of digital gadgets, the tablet is definitely a buzz word to reckon with. Now there are many reasons that make the tablet a very popular device in the market today; they have high ease of use as well as being highly portable. Additionally it has the capability to perform all the major functions of the conventional smart phone.
Tablets are truly amazing devices. They give us almost the same amount of functionality as a laptop but in a much smaller device. They are easy to carry with us wherever we go and they are perfect for both lounging on the couch watching a movie or sitting at a desk getting a little work done. But, that doesn’t mean they aren’t without their issues.
- Occasionally slow and laggy keyboard
- Performance issues
- Crashing and random rebooting
- Connectivity Issues
- Camera application crashes
- iPad activation error
- Interface orientation stays stuck to landscape or portrait
- Navigation and Typing issues
- Dirty Displays
- Storage Space
- Battery Life
- The touchscreen doesn’t work
Despite the sleek, stylish talking trend that has dominated the globe, cellphones still give us grief from time to time. Many of us forget that the handheld device we often mistreat on a daily basis is incredibly expensive.
Needless to say, it’s important to take extra special care of your device because we all know how stressful it can be to go without a phone.
Got problems with Android? Android offers great reliability, stability and protection from malware — but sometimes you’re going to run into problems. Apple’s iPhone X might be the most expensive smartphone on the planet, but it’s not immune from problems…
Android is the most robust operating system around. Compared to Windows it’s practically immune to malicious software. The reason why: Recovery just takes a couple button presses. Call Wiztek and we will find the best solution and way to resolve it.
Phones problems come in many forms, and some are far worse than others.
- Phone is responding slowly
- Battery doesn’t seem to hold up
- Frozen iPhone
- Screen Keeps Freezing
- App or phone is crashing
- Trouble connecting to bluetooth
- Google Play Store crashing
- Insufficient space on device
- Reinstall the Google Play Store
- Install Google Play
- Free Up memory on Android device
- System UI not working
- Phone won’t connect to WiFi, freezes, won’t update
- How to recover lost Phone data
- Phone overheating, won’t charge, is slow, won’t turn on
- Phone battery drains too quickly, touchscreen not working
- Forgotten Phone passcode
- Can’t Back Up Phone to Cloud